FANDOM


Description Edit

The Washing Machine is the most expensive costume crate you can buy in Book Of Monsters. You can chose which monster you want the skins to be for.

Info Edit

The Washing Machine costs 3,000 Coins or 250 Dux and gives you 5 skins. Each skin has an 85% chance of being common, a 10% chance of being rare, and a 5% chance of being legendary.