FANDOM


Description Edit

The Toybox is the second most expensive costume crate in Book Of Monsters. You can choose which monster to buy the skins for.

Info Edit

The Toybox costs 1,750 Coins or 150 Dux and with give you 3 skins. Each skin has a 91% chance of being common, a 7% chance of being rare, and a 2% chance of being legendary.