Llamabot is one of the monsters available, and is unlocked when you start the game.
Without any costumes on, Llamabot is a robot giraffe, as noted in the description of it. It consists of light and dark grey parts, and has red glowing eyes. Its button is on its back.
Like all monsters, Llamabot has a melee, ranged, and area attack. All three of them can do both terrain and human damage.
Melee: "Hammer your head with devastating force."
- Llamabot swings its head down on the ground, damaging terrain and any human caught in the attack. You are still able to use the melee if your head is detached.
Ranged: "Fire your head at enemies. It homes onto a target and explodes on impact."
- Llamabot's head detaches and selects a target, usually a player. Once it reaches that target, it explodes, damaging terrain and any human caught in the blast. The color of the blast is the costume's eye color.
Area: "Launch into the air, then crash into the ground."
- Llamabot's eyes starting turning rainbow as it flies into the air, flips, and crashes its head into the ground, indicated by a blue area. This damages terrain and any landborne humans within the blue circle.
- Llamabot is the first monster indicated not to be alive, the second being Knittens.
- Interestingly, you can still use the melee attack and do damage if the ranged attack is active.