Knittens is a recently added monster, being added with Insquidious on August 20, it requires level 12 to be able to be bought.
In its basic form, It appears to be a stuffed plush toy of a cat. It is referencing the prizes from claw machines in arcades. It is much bigger (Though small compared to most other monsters) and walks on two legs.
Sharing the normal 3 attack pattern from the other monsters, Knittens has one melee, one ranged, and one area attack. Every attack hit does 1 heart of damage, but only the melee and ranged attacks do terrain damage.
- Melee Attack: 'Launch your soft paws at enemies. Who said cute couldn't be mean?'
- This attack shoots out the paws of Knittens out connected to a string, creating an AOE area a bit farther away from Knittens then a normal melee attack.
- Range Attack: 'Hurl a ball of yarn at your foes, entangling them in string.'
- This attack has Knittens pull out a ball of yarn and throw it in a target direction, when this yarn contacts a surface it connects a rope from the yarn ball to any players near it, preventing them from moving for a short while.
- This has a 20 second cooldown.
- Area Attack: "Get lifted up by a claw... then get dropped... crushing everything below you."
- This attack is similar to the ultimates of Casa Loco and Llamabot, creating a purple area indicating the range, only bigger. This attack has Knittens getting pulled into the air by a claw, with a slight delay and then is dropped, dealing damage to anyone in the area. This ultimate attack has the longest windup in the game. Unlike Llamabot, it can hit airborne humans.
- This has a cooldown of 21.5 seconds. This makes this the 3rd shortest cooldown on area attacks (Beaten by Minotaur and Insquidious, which is the shortest.) Despite this, this has the longest charge up for an area attack.
- Knittens is based off of a claw machine prize.The reason why it's attacking is because it was abandoned in the claw machine.
- Knittens is a combination of 2 words:
- Knit- based of the fact it's sewed.
- Kitten-The plush is made to resemble of.
- This is one of the two monsters who are not alive, but based of on living things.
- The other one is Llamabot, which is based on giraffes or llamas.