It costs 5000 coins, and 400 dux.
Description - Supportive squiggly squid maneuver!
At its vanilla form, it looks like a squid with 2 eyes (squids in reality have 1 eye), along with 6 tentacles.
Methods of Obtaining Edit
You can only purchase or start a trial with this if you are level 15. Like all monsters, it can be purchased with 5000 coins and 400 dux. Its trial period is 45 minutes.
Like all monsters, it has a melee, ranged and area attack. Only the melee attack does terrain and human damage. All other attacks simply blind players.
- (Melee) Double Strike- Strikes the ground and dashes forward to do a second strike.
2nd attack -"Ink Ball" Throws a block of ink that travels in the direction of your mouse, and leaves behind a ink puddle.
3rd attack -"Ink Burst" E A short range burst of ink blinding everything near it. (Ink is an effect on your screen, causing black splotches.)
Pros and Cons Edit
- Blind attacks allows it to have a quick get away
- -It's jump is pretty high
- Quick cooldowns
- Its button is placed above its tentacles, giving the humans a hard time to push it.
- Its melee attack can break many hearts quickly.
- A dependent monster (Usually needs help taking out group of players )
- The 3rd attack is a little delayed and short so it has a slight chance of hitting the humans.
- Can drain stamina very quickly if not used wisely.
- A rather slow monster.
- Only the melee attack does real damage. (Terrain and human)
Skins - Legendary - (replace me with the names plz tnx)
Rare - Doll , Burning , Frozen, Superstar (add more)
Common - Stone , Yellow , Washed-out , red reptile , Cyan ( add more)
- The reason it has gone to a rampage is unknown. This goes the same for Doodleboard.
- For some reason, It can breathe air as if its a land animal.
- This is the 2nd living entity in game, the first being Minotaur.
- It is generally the least played monster, being unlocked at level 15, and hard to break hearts with.