DoodleBoard is a monster in Book of Monsters.
DoodleBoard resembles a chalkboard in schools. Its feet take shape of erasers and its hands are presumably white from chalk dust. It holds chalk on its right hand. It's face expresses a cartoonish frown.
As a pet, it has no mouth, it doesn’t have hands, the chalk is its right foot, and an eraser is its left foot, also it’s eyes are wider apart.
Methods of Obtaining Edit
Like all monsters, DoodleBoard has 3 attacks. A melee, ranged, and Area Attack. All of them deal terrain damage and 1 heart damage.
(Melee) Draw- "Draw a line of fire on the ground with your chalk, and smack anyone that gets in your way."
- DoodleBoard will look on the ground then will draw a line of chalk. After a few seconds, the chalk will become black and chalk drawn flames will appear above.
- This has a 2 second cooldown.
(Ranged) Train Launch- "Give your enemies a taste of reality, by shooting a train out of your face!!"
- DoodleBoard will erase its face then draw a tunnel with tracks. a train will then appear and launch out and explode if anything comes in contact. DoodleBoard will also replace the tunnel to its face.
- It has a 20 second cooldown.
(Area) Chalk Storm- "Create an intense chalk storm, hurting anyone that comes near you."
- DoodleBoard will slowly write "DIE!" below its mouth then it will smile. Its hands will go around its entire body destroying and hurting anything (except for minions) in its path.
- While it writes, the button will disappear, but when it does it's attack, the button will reappear.
- This has a 40 second cooldown.
Pros & Cons Edit
- The flames in the melee attack last for a few seconds, allowing it to break multiple hearts quickly and easily if carefully placed.
- The button can be easily pushed.
- On March 5, 2018, Doodleboard became the only monster to ever have 4 hearts. This was removed on May 25, 2018.
- An old design for the monster can be seen as a skin, with a green board instead of black
- Chalk Storm is the only area attack that will have the monster's button disappear before it attacks.
- The button will appear when it attacks.