Casa Loco looks like a house but with a face, having certain parts of it resemble a facial feature or body part. Its left window on the face of its body is an eye and the door acts as the mouth with a huge tongue coming out of it. Like all monsters, it has a button which is located on its back.
Like the rest of the monsters, Casa Loco has 3 attacks. One melee, one range, and one ultimate attack. All of these attacks deal one heart of damage and terrain damage.
- Melee Attack: Taste a fear of your enemies, temporarily paralyzing them. This attack licks up humans at a close range and deals one heart of damage.
- Range Attack: Launch a barrage of furniture from your chimney. This attack shoots about five pieces of furniture like projectiles and aims wherever your mouse is. Upon impact, it makes a small explosion and deals one heart of damage to any humans in the explosion.
- Ultimate Attack: Summon a tornado that sends your enemies flying to Oz and back. After folding its button in, this attack pulls Casa Loco up into the air and creates a red visible circle that shows the area of effect the attack has. Humans that do not escape the circle in time are lifted up and spun around in the tornado, dealing one heart of damage to each human. This attack only deals damage at the end, so if a human waits until the tornado starts, then walks in, they will get pulled into the tornado.
- Casa Loco means Crazy House in Spanish.
- It has gone on a rampage either to find its owner or to kill the owner.
- It may have a close bond with it based on it's description.